||Question Bank Size
||Num of Questions on Exam
|Q694- Motor Plants
|Q696- Eng Safety & Environmental
|Q697- General Subjects
|(Electrical subject is part of Q697 General Subjects exam.) *
- UFIV Applicants will not need Gas Turbine Plants, or Steam propulsion on the flash drive.
- * UFIV assistant does not have a separate electrical exam, but electrical is mixed in with the general exam, so you will need to study the electrical section on the flash drive as well.
In addition to the exam preparation software, located in the flash drive's Engineering Resources folder there are several manuals. The following list of manuals are in pdf format and can be printed or transferred to a portable device:
- U.S.N. Damage Controlman
- U.S.N. Electricians Mate
- U.S.N. Engineman (Diesel Engines)
- U.S.N. Fireman (Basic Marine Engineering)
- U.S.N. Fluid Power
- U.S.N. Machinery Repairman
- U.S.N. Electronics Training Module 1
- U.S.N. Electronics Training Module 2
- U.S.N. Electronics Training Module 3
- U.S.N. Electronics Training Module 4
- U.S.N. Electronics Training Module 5
- U.S.N. Tools and Their Uses
- Marine Fire and Safety
See products for testing application screen shots and general overview, and warranty and shipping and sales tax information. See the latest Software Guide and User Manual to see all of the features available.
- No internet required
- One year of free updates
- Practice tests by unlimited random tests
- Test by tagged questions
- Test by text search of questions
- Test by illustration search of questions
- Test by subtopic
- Easy, touch enabled interface
- illustrations display with question
- Speech synthesizer to read questions
- Option to show correct answer only
- Books and reference material
- Written explanations for many subjects
- Chart plotting videos for deck
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Full Desktop Version 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 with x86 processor.
- Works with Surface Pro, Surface Go, or any Windows PC that does not use the ARM processor.
- Not compatible with the ARM processor, for example - Surface RT, Surface Pro X, Chromebook.
- Latest version of Adobe Reader for Desktop (free from Adobe)
- 1.0 GHz CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB-A port or USB-C port with adaptor
- Mouse, or touch screen
- 1024 X 768 Screen Resolution