||Question Bank Size
||Num of Questions on Exam
|Q100 or Q300 Rules of the Road
|Q356- Deck General/Safety
|Q357- Navigation General
|Q357- Q358- Navigation Problems: Chart Plot
- For Great Lakes and Inland routes Rules of the Road module will be Inland and International
- For Inland routes Rules of the Road module will be Inland and International unless the applicant requests the Inland module.
- Inland Rules of the Road modules will result in a geographic COLREGS limitation on the applicants MMC
Each Rules of the Road question is linked to the corresponding rule, Includes terrestrial navigation and deck general explanations where applicable. Click to view.
Chart plot training HD videos are included. These videos introduce the student to reading the charts, using chart plotting tools, and all of the plot problems necessary to complete a USCG exam.
To follow along with the deck instructor in the chart plotting training videos you will need these training charts, one divider, and either two protractors or one protractor and one parallel rule. The training charts are rolled and shipped via USPS media mail, express mail is not available for this item.
Item 8003: $28.00
Weems & Plath Ultralight Dividers/Compass, 7 inch
Item 7002: $42.00
Long Island Sound 12354TR, Chesapeake Bay 12221TR, Block Island Sound 13205TR
These digital PDF resources listed below are located on the flash drive, see the first video above for an overview.
- Light Lists & Coast Pilots
- Manual loading MV Grand Haven
- Nautical Almanac1981
- Stability Binder
- Tidal Currents1983
- Tide Tables1983
- NOAA National Weather Service
- NOAA Nautical Chart Symbols & Terms
- NOAA Nautical Chart Users Manual
- Pub102 International Code Of Signals
- Pub117 Radio Navigation Aids
- Pub226 Magnetic Compass Adjustment
- Pub229 Vol2 Sight Reduction Tables
- USCG Chemical Data Guide
- USCG Rules Of The Road
- Several U.S. Navy Deck training manuals
See products for testing application screen shots and general overview, and warranty and shipping and sales tax information. See the latest Software Guide and User Manual to see all of the features available.
- No internet required
- One year of free updates
- Practice tests by unlimited random tests
- Test by tagged questions
- Test by text search of questions
- Test by illustration search of questions
- Test by subtopic
- Easy, touch enabled interface
- illustrations display with question
- Speech synthesizer to read questions
- Option to show correct answer only
- Books and reference material
- Written explanations for many subjects
- Chart plotting videos for deck
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Full Desktop Version 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 with x86 processor.
- Works with Surface Pro, Surface Go, or any Windows PC that does not use the ARM processor.
- Not compatible with the ARM processor, for example - Surface RT, Surface Pro X, Chromebook.
- Latest version of Adobe Reader for Desktop (free from Adobe)
- 1.0 GHz CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB-A port or USB-C port with adaptor
- Mouse, or touch screen
- 1024 X 768 Screen Resolution